with abrasive media recycling for the abrasive blasting of railway wagons, structures and tanks up to 17.5 m in length
Abrasive blasting is a process to treat surfaces by abrasion with steel grit to remove old paints and rust that takes place in a closed blasting cabinet equipped with a suction system and a blasting media reclaim system.
- Abrasive blasting cabinet with rubber lining; 17.9 x 6.5 x 5.7 m
- Longitudinal flight conveyor, W = 900 mm
- Longitudinal flight conveyor, W = 700 mm
- Screw drive conveyor, capacity of 3 m3/ per hr.
- Vibrating media reclaim system with grit classification into two sizes, capacity of 15 m3/ per hr.
- Abrasive media holder capacity: 1500 L
- Pneumatic abrasive blasting machine, 0.8 MPa; a travelling self-opening cone with accessories, 150 L
- Blasting cabinet suction system, fifty-time air exchange
LUTRO large spray and drying booth
For the high-quality application of paints in ideal, dust-free conditions and at a suitable ambient temperature, and with automatic drying process control.
Surface treatment with a new coating.
Basic technical parameters
- Painting booth with double sheet-metal insulated lining; 17.9 x 6.5 x 5.7m
- Rail conveyor
- Aluminium transfer platform on guide rails
- Drying equipment – air supply system
- Exhaust system
- Filters (ceiling-mounted, exterior, bag filters, floor-mounted)
OTHER TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT
- DOPAG high pressure system for the AIRLESS application of two-component coatings at high temperatures and pressures (80° C, 32 MPa)
- High-pressure equipment for the AIRLESS application of solvent-free, high-build ecological coatings
- Measurement devices to monitor the critical (dew) point and thickness and roughness of coatings, i.e. the so-called anchor pattern of the surface to be treated; devices for electric discharge porosity testing, paint adhesion testing, electric resistance measurement
- Measurement devices for statutory inspections of railway vehicles according to the Railway Freight Wagon Maintenance System regulation
- Testing device for buffer spring measurements